Thursday, August 13, 2009

Clarence Beeks: Any Doubt Who This Is?

Posted and pulled:

Clarence Beeks
Phone Numbers, Names Wrong in 2009 AT&T Phone Book
The book also lists the numbers of child molesters in the 3100 block of 13yh street.

We have long doubted Mr. Beeks legitimacy. Our Internet phone book sources turn up no Clarence Beeks in Canton (or anywhere). I Hate Canton undercover agents though, located Mr. Beeks in a phone booth across from Washington, DC's Union Station. We secretly taped his activities



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

mary said...

I like the 'penetration' remark by Beeks. I think that's what the imposter on comments needs. Maybe in the earlobe.

Unknown said...

I have no doubt in my mind who this Beeks is either.

I do have a problem with the phone book "test" that some of you swear by. I have had no land line to my home for almost two years. I DO NOT miss it at all.

No one should have access to me or those in my home unless invited by me.