Friday, May 8, 2009

Octopuppet Reacts

Well, I Hate Canton seems to have yanked some tentacles. Octopuppet posted the following at about 1:30 this afternoon, taking Rep discourse to a silly new low (almost) --and appropriating OUR name to boot. Since I Hate Canton has been around for a a couple months, it's a little odd that suddenly with the guest blog below, he/she/it has suddenly discovered us.


Stark County Takes Great pride in Its Legal Heritage
Ihatecantonmember
Let me tell you all a thing or two. Only members of I Hate Canton.com are allowed to say rude and nasty remarks on this website. Got it. We rule the repository. Get it. Methinks anyone who does not hang out with us is a peice of crap. We will do as we please. And Frank Manello you have been given the stupid award by us. Who do you think you are disagreeing with us? We hate Canton hate Canton so much we don't even live there but we rule. You got it. I hate Canton.com is the real thing, baby. Don't forget it. If you dare cross any of us and that includes Mary, Jenny, Marcia, Denise, Cathy, or me (the big kahauna) you will be very sorry. I use to be a big time dispatcher for the City and I say who is right or wrong. Got it? You better because we rule this ship I will lie on you on my website. So watch out. You see what I did to the Mayor-mess with Uncle Don and you are next.

Rest assured, dear readers, that I Hate Canton is the real deal. We are the only authentic and legitimate I Hate Canton in town, and we will never post juvenile, insulting or personally harmful comments on the pages of the Rep. We leave that to the professionals.


NOTE: The above posted disappeared from the Rep about 2:00 PM today.

And by the way, Octopuppet, it's not all about you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frank was talking about you the other day, Octopuppet. Dang, I wish you could have been there to hear it yourself.

He He

Anonymous said...

What do you mean it isn't all about me? You bet your sweet bippy it is all about me! It's always been about me since the day I was born, and don't you forget it! ME ME ME!

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Keep messing with me and I'll leave some slander on cantonrep about you too. You know I can get away with it, too. I already have :) I own Jeff Gauger.

Octopussy

John E said...

Yo, Octo-babe. You're making me hot!